Why Write for Us?
If you have exceptional writing skills, expertise in education or e-learning and would like to share your knowledge with a growing education audience, we’d love to hear from you.
Writing for Vixus.me is a great opportunity to be part of a global community of writers passionate about education, sharing knowledge, insight and research that would further support learners, educators and leaders in the education community. It would also enhance your portfolio, increase your recognition and help you develop professionally.
Who can contribute to Vixus.me
- Online education experts
- Educational industry insiders
- Online education instructors
- Educational (instructional) designers
- Thought leaders with in-depth knowledge of online education software, SaaS, L&D, etc.
Topics we cover
- Online education
- Online education & technology for educators
- Education and innovations
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Online education trends
- Educational apps
Moreover, we accept guest posts on Online training, eLearning, Customer Support, Knowledge Management, and Project Management.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Any guest posts not adhering to these guidelines will not be considered to the blog.
- Review the meblog to ensure we haven’t recently covered your topic. Your post should provide valuable information to fill a gap in our blog.
- We will only accept unique content and ideas. Checks will be made to ensure your content is original.
- Your post must be a minimum of 700 words, but ideally between 1000-2000 words in length.
- At least one high resolution image should be provided to use as a header for your content. This must be at least 1600 x 640px.
- Additional images may be supplied to complement your content, though you must have the right to use them within your post.
- Submitted posts must not contain marketing or affiliate links and cannot be entirely self-promotional – provide value to our community! A link to your website will be included within the author bio.
- Body copy links may be included if they reference valuable supporting content to aid readers on the core topic.
- Finally, it goes without saying that your post must be grammatically correct and well written.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest content where we see fit, as well as updating your post in the future to ensure accuracy and comprehensive coverage of the topic. We also reserve the right to include internal Calls-To-Action to mecontent, within the blog, guides, search results pages and anywhere else on the site.