How to Manage Spots Using Yogurt, Banana and Lemon
It is difficult to get rid of the spots completely, but you can use yogurt, bananas, and lemons to relieve them. Let’s find out what care you can do at home.
Today, let’s see how to manage spots using yogurt, bananas, and lemons. If you’ve ever noticed black spots on your face and didn’t know how to get rid of them, that could be a sign. There are creamy spot management products on the market.
However, dermatological care methods are often quite expensive. If you’re thinking of using a natural alternative, you just have to go to the local supermarket and buy three cheap ingredients.
What is the identity and cause of the melasma?
Spots are pigment is deposited on the facial skin symptoms of . Spots appear as brown or black spots on the forehead, cheeks, chin or even the neck.
Spots appear more often in women than in men. This is because female hormones promote melanin production.
The cause of the occurrence of melasma has not been clearly identified. However , it usually appears when exposed to the sun for a long time without a blocker. Genetic factors and female hormone imbalance are also pointed as causes. Therefore, it is common in pregnant women.
Taking hormonal birth control pills such as progesterone and estrogen can also cause melasma.
- Yogurt is a natural ingredient that effectively moisturizes the skin, removes dead skin and improves acne . This is because yogurt is weakly acidic and contains abundant zinc, lactic acid, and calcium.
- Bananas are rich in manganese and vitamins B6, C and E. In addition, it has Docusate Sodium properties and contains a lot of moisture. Therefore, it is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
- Lemon is a citrus fruit and is rich in vitamin C. Lemon removes dead cells, promotes cell resilience, promotes collagen production and skin spot removal.
For the above reasons, yogurt, bananas, and lemons are ideal ingredients for natural melasma remedy. Do you want to know how to make it? Get ready to take notes!
Melasma remedy using yogurt, banana and lemon
Before creating this remedy, keep in mind that the therapeutic effect will not appear immediately. It must be used consistently for several months to achieve a noticeable effect .
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt (30 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice (45 ml)
how to make
- Peel the bananas, place them in a bowl, and mash until puree.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Mix until creamy ointment form.
- Finally, add lemon juice and mix again.
How to use
- It is recommended to use it at night .
- Clean and dry your face including neck, then spread the cream evenly over the spots.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes .
- Finally, clean your face.
Keep in mind that you shouldn’t get in the sun right after using the cream . Because of the acidity of lemon. If the acidic ingredients left on the skin are exposed to the sun, chemical reactions can occur and burn the area where the cream is used.
It is very important to wash your face with plenty of water after use without exceeding the recommended usage time . It is of utmost importance to keep your skin healthy and not strain your skin.
Also, if you ever go out of the house after using the cream, you should use a moisturizer or sunscreen.This is because the skin is more sensitive. Even if your face is very clean and there is no lemon residue, you still need to protect your skin.
It is recommended to use the treatment three times a day for 2-3 weeks . From then on, the effect will begin to appear.
Read more: How to get Rid of Facial Acne?
Lastly, pregnant women need extra meticulous skin care. Don’t leave your home without enough sunscreen. Pay special attention to your face.